Waves Ltd. iGTR
Well-known digital effects producer Waves Ltd. has released the iGTR, a pocket-sized guitar multi-effect processor.
Aimed at being used with either a speaker or headphones, the iGTR presents three effect sections including amps (choose between a warm, normal or bright tone), modulation effects (autowah, tremolo or phaser) and ambience(reverb, chorus or delay) -- with each effect controlled by a single knob. The iGTR also provides an Aux input for use with any MP3 player.
* Separate Guitar and Aux input volumes
* 1/4 inch Guitar input jack, 1/8 inch Aux input stereo jack
* Power supply through either an optional 6-12 V DC power converter or 4 AAA batteries
* Belt clip
* Dual stereo headphone outs
Viewers of this article also read...
- AXL presents the Badwater Eldorado Axl Guitars presents the Eldorado, a new model in its Badwater electric guitar series.
- Gibson Les Paul 295 Gold Top Gibson introduces the April release in its "Guitar of the Month" series, the Les Paul 295 Gold Top model.
- Dimarzio 36th Anniversary PAF DP103 DiMarzio introduces the 36th Anniversary PAF, a redesigned version of the brand's famous vintage-sounding humbucker.