Fender American Vintage '62 Jazzmaster
Fender American Vintage '62 Jazzmaster

Electric solidbody guitar with JZ/JG body from Fender belonging to the American Vintage Jazzmaster series.

Mr Fern Mr Fern
Publié le 06/12/06 à 11:44
Guitar made in U.S., 22 frets, diap & his Fender classic single type Jazzmaster two microphones (large format what), Lead in three position (bridge mic, mic mixing and sleeve) and a mode Rhythm (neck alone.
Vibrato type float (as on the Jag)

Channel ultra comfort.
Acute attacks, but ok for what a Jazzmaster?
Ergonomics nickel, not guitar heavy for my taste, I'm used to so much worse ...
The sound is sublime guitar is versatile within the styles that suit him. But is, in my opinion, sublimely suitable to be diverted ...

This is the guitar of Surfing, the Garage, the noisy rock, later called Grunge it seems ... Ditto for the Hard Core old school, and of course the post-rock. Sonic Youth, Cure, Television, Nirvana, Godspeed YBE, Dinosaur Jr., My Bloody Valentine ... and many others are or lauded in their time.

Amp? Fender of course, me, a Vibrolux, Marshall, of Mesa, I opt for a Tremoverb without TREMO no salvation for me ... the Ampeg. What we want is so unique ...

I use Jazzmaster or Jaguar for 20 years so soon, I am an absolute fan ...

I love his look, his sound

I hate their noise and Bridge bridge like everyone else and the fact that on there Amerivan Vintage Fender have done nothing ... But that will change if you want it for cheap with a Mustang bridge ...

But otherwise, it comes in Flight luxury vintage type .... Sublime. The price? Buy it on E Bay or promotion if a bit expensive must admit. and there is the top.