ExperimentalScene Updates DarkWave Studio v3
ExperimentalScene has updated DarkWave Studio to version 3.6.1.
Changes since v3.5.7:
- Added a new bundled bit reducer plugin called ES Crunch. It allows you to reduce the number of bits per sample from 16 to 1 bits. A sample project titled "Crunch" is included to demonstrate the plugin.
- Fixed some bugs with saving and loading projects which could lead to project file corruption and crash DarkWave Studio.
- Added a new bundled distortion plugin called ES Distort. A sample project titled "DrumDistort" is included to show it in action.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Forge Audio Designs BEAT to MIDI Available The BEAT to MIDI Beat Detection and Drum Replacement tool which producers and musicians can use to extract MIDI data from Drum loops is now available.
- Benjamin Rosseaux Audiosoftware BR808 Benjamin Rosseaux has released a beta version of BR808, a new free synthesizer VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
- Livid OhmRGB The OhmRGB is a customizable, interactive MIDI instrument, designed to give you control for your performance.