B.corde Chiltone CG7-15P
B.corde Chiltone CG7-15P
Sebso Sebso
Publié le 09/18/09 à 12:12
Since two weeks.
I had gemini so no comparison is another world.
The +: the quality of sound, 500W AES and 100dB bass very present.
the - Some say the weight, it does not shock me more than that.

I went to look directly at the store, I push them with a PV 2600.
Tested to max out their power and then waouaaaaaouuuuu in a small room party this weekend and the result and above my expectations (knowing what will improve in their rendering in the lower frequencies. I have already noted in great improvement.
Yes, without hesitation, is the bomb. I counsel everyone.
For the note I put 10/10.