Bose 802 Series II
Bose 802 Series II
12/27/2012

Bose 802 Series II : Anonymous 's user review

«  bose 802 or nothing »

I just acquire a pair of bose 802 series 1 original (400 euros ocas) j yesterday have made the acquisition of a sub 46cm active subwoofer yamaha 800w 118W ref dsr; bought nine (999euros) my little Christmas present, and yes has 53 rods; jy always believe the evidence) .. With the right advice centralsono seller j so I moved the subwoofer (I precise that c is just for my personal pleasure, not pro) and there the sound is coming; pure as crystal embellished bass that will shake the guts, he lacks against a bose processor, the box on its enormously arrange the 802 is equipped for him, my question: can I stop processor different to drive 802 or doies I really take a bose (not obvious to find occas)?? thank you for your answers because I am very novice in this field.
j the opportunity to confirm al surfer who asked the question: "can we break the box in order to add a ambase support for standard tripod" yea c is possible, a hole saw to drill right diameter and fits easily ambase , and not due to outgrowth ambases of origin, for my part I j adapts ambases of my old boxes. (see photo)