Wharfedale Titan 12
Danieldu62 Danieldu62

«  Very highly recommended ;-) »

Publié le 02/07/11 à 03:11
So I've been using these a little this week ^ ^. I used them the first time for a party this weekend and I was totally amazed by the power they gave off. I can tell you it was an evening where I was in a large room with more than 250 people and I can tell you there was more than enough with a sub CSA 17118 (Monacor) 500 W rms for a reinforcement low.
I tried other models, the RCF Art 310A and I add that the Titan 12 worth.
To me these are the positive points:
- The weight (12 kg)
- The price (190 &euro; is cheap room for one speaker quality)
- Very small footprint
- The power, performance.
Remains just how they will be with age but I'm pretty optimistic about them.
I found the report very good quality and I do it again this choice with your eyes closed as if I have another pair of speakers to buy, I vote hands down for those above.
A good well deserved 10 ;-)