Blackout Effectors Twosome Dual Fuzz
Skyp Skyp

«  (I have adopted!) »

Publié le 12/29/10 à 02:38
Value For Money : Poor
As stated previously, two fuzz in the same box, full settings, no preset (puisqu'analogique)

The number of settings explains that it takes a little time to find a sound you looking for.
But you quickly understand the logic of both fuzz.
I use it behind a blackstar dual, because the combinations are many sounds that triggers vary widely (or not) an overdrive or distortion before (I prefer before and after but everything is possible).

It sounds this pedal! I was impressed by all the sounds coming out of this box.
It goes from overdrive to fuzz slightly grotty very experimental, to the classic fuzz tones.
The brand has a unique color (somewhere between psychedelic rock and shoegaze) that appealed to me.

I've had a month I tried a lot of fuzz (shoegazer, fender blender ...) and distortion before finding something that suits me.
It's a flexible beast, but that his personality, it takes a little time to s'aprivoiser but I think I found (finally!) I was looking for the fuzz.
The price is high but this pedal was so hooked I started to look at these little sisters from the same brand (especially the phaser) with interest. Try