[NAMM] New Catalinbread Effects
Catalinbread's first year exhibiting at NAMM brings three new pedals to their product line.
Nautilux Chorus - Vibrato
- All analogue utilising high voltage MN3007 bucket brigade chips
- Tap tempo capable.
- Stereo, dual modulated outputs.
- Level Control inspired by the classic CE-1
- Tone circuit enables you to dial shiny airy, to warm and chewy.
- Mix control allowing you to tune in 100% modulated to 100% dry and everything in between.
- Independent rate and depth for both modes vibrato and chorus.
- Vibrato mode is modulated by a sine waveform, chorus is modulated by a triangular waveform, again inspired by the CE1.
- Expression pedal capable of controlling rates or depths.
- Three knob octave fuzz.
- Capable of "delicate octave harmonies, to ripping fuzz tones."
- Fuzz whether played high on the frets, or chunky power chords.
- Integration with your guitar's volume/tone controls.
- Special LED bypass.
Uni-Vibe Inspired "Prototype"
Chief circuit designer Howard Gee and Nicholas Harris began working on their own take on the classic Uni-Vibe about 3 years ago. Here are its main features:
- Classic Uni-vibe inspired 'vibe'.
- Independent rate controls for chorus and vibrato modes.
- Incandescent bulb opto controlled phase shift stages.
- 'Cancel' function which allows for old school Uni-Vibe 'bypass' sounds.
- Offset knob allows control over the centre frequency of the vibe.
- Input knob enables the player to control their input impedance from traditional to high.
- Volume control.
- Intensity control.
- Expression pedal capable of controlling rates.
- Tap tempo capable.
Visit Catalinbread for more details on these products.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!