Dunlop introduces the Fuzz Face Mini
Dunlop shrinks its Fuzz Face pedals with the Mini Series, which includes three models designed to fit in a standard pedalboard.
The Fuzz Face Mini Series includes the three following pedals:
- FFM1: uses matched BC108 silicon transistors and is based on a 1970 Fuzz Face famous for its bright and aggressive tone.
- FFM2: based on ’66-’68 era pre-silicon Fuzz Faces famous for their warm vintage fuzz tones provided by slightly mismatched germanium transistors.
- FFM3; Fuzz Face Mini Hendrix that uses the same circuit as the JHF1 in a smaller footprint.
The three Fuzz Face Mini pedals also offer true bypass switching, a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. They will ship in february. Price is to be announced.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MusicMan launches the Armada guitar MusicMan adds to its 2013 catalog a new electric guitar named Armada, available in seven two-colored finishes.
- Epiphone launches the Matt Heafy Les Paul Custom Epiphone and Trivium guitar player, Matt Heafy, introduce the Limited Edition Les Paul Custom Signature, with two 6 and 7 string versions.
- Wild Customs The Vulture Premium guitar Wild Customs introduces the Premium version of The Vulture electric guitar in a unique white finish.