Dunlop introduces the Fuzz Face Mini
Dunlop shrinks its Fuzz Face pedals with the Mini Series, which includes three models designed to fit in a standard pedalboard.
The Fuzz Face Mini Series includes the three following pedals:
- FFM1: uses matched BC108 silicon transistors and is based on a 1970 Fuzz Face famous for its bright and aggressive tone.
- FFM2: based on ’66-’68 era pre-silicon Fuzz Faces famous for their warm vintage fuzz tones provided by slightly mismatched germanium transistors.
- FFM3; Fuzz Face Mini Hendrix that uses the same circuit as the JHF1 in a smaller footprint.
The three Fuzz Face Mini pedals also offer true bypass switching, a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. They will ship in february. Price is to be announced.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.