Dunlop introduces the Fuzz Face Mini
Dunlop shrinks its Fuzz Face pedals with the Mini Series, which includes three models designed to fit in a standard pedalboard.
The Fuzz Face Mini Series includes the three following pedals:
- FFM1: uses matched BC108 silicon transistors and is based on a 1970 Fuzz Face famous for its bright and aggressive tone.
- FFM2: based on ’66-’68 era pre-silicon Fuzz Faces famous for their warm vintage fuzz tones provided by slightly mismatched germanium transistors.
- FFM3; Fuzz Face Mini Hendrix that uses the same circuit as the JHF1 in a smaller footprint.
The three Fuzz Face Mini pedals also offer true bypass switching, a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. They will ship in february. Price is to be announced.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!