MXR M103 Blue Box Octave Fuzz
MXR M103 Blue Box Octave Fuzz
-Antoine- -Antoine-
Published on 09/27/06 at 09:24
It is a Fuzz / Octave / cradozeur.
2 knobs: volume output and his blend between "pitchquot, and the fuzz sound.
Simple, you know. A PDAL, an effect

With two buttons, you will not lose much. on the other hand, will perform all necessary to know how the bte ..

Ahah .. It is complicated. I'll try to explain, but it is not easy.
Objectively, in terms of "sound quality" is atrocious. It is exactly what we wanted. Rigor can use it as a fuzz / octave when playing a Młoda, but playing more than one note both recognizing not expect that we play. Note that the pitch varies greatly depending on the intensity that he sends. By sending a sin on a high note, the pitch of an octave boiboite the other without being able to do much. Finally, should express what.
I find that the output level is a bit feeble.
I like to put a big distortion before it to support just the signal.
The sample on the site gives an mxr ide of what some do when playing the real notes with. http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=245&pmh=products/p_and_e_detail
Prfre I let it surprise me. For me, that's the only noisy. Finally, other people use it certainly appear different.

I've had six months. I use it every now and then, bit by bit, and I put trs long time to find what I could do with it. But now I'm glad trs.
I really regret the output level picks up a bit. So the volume button, it is nothing, it is always the max ..