MXR M103 Blue Box Octave Fuzz
MXR M103 Blue Box Octave Fuzz
Balley Warson Balley Warson

«  Fat, and loss of volume Sale »

Published on 12/18/11 at 01:32
As prcdemment say, it's a fuzz a couple Octaver, or vice versa see just a noise machine! while the 100% analog.
among other effects used by Jack White, Lee Ranaldo and Thurston Moore

A volume knob to 100% all the time or we hear very little,
and a knob to blend Octaver left and right Fuzz, although Octaver never really hit with the same blend donf. trs is therefore easy to use, my favorite beach rglage: vol 100%, and blend 50 to 75%

So it's a PDAL "dirty" is dirty as his trs and its share in all directions, not easy to place on a piece.

I use it normally on my bass for a sound plutt Lo-Fi on the introduction of several pieces, but goes into RPET ingrable concert is due to the loss of volume, can be put in a loop pedals blend of dry / wet will settle the problem but on my bass dj trs fat (Gibson Thunderbird) an octave n ' forcment is not a good idea on guitar, however the effect is more suitable and passes better, but there is always this volume loss rcurrente.

For cons I love the sounds that I draw, I tend to be said that everything that AIM has messed my sound and makes it dirty and people say but what is it that b ** del! And it is well trs is not for nothing that the guys from Sonic Youth, uses or have used!

I have in my pedalboard for 4 months now, a friend Me with a prt Octave Multiplexer for grazing the sound of my Big Muff Pi on bass (all bass players rcurrent problem), then j 'Discoveries have this little blue mconnue bote that was fuzz and octave, and no more so I CHRE functions.

I love the sound it produces trs dirty and Lo-Fi, but it is unusable hlas in concert and just in BPS because of the loss of volume, goes better with a a bass guitar, but feared, shame because if you like the noise is a must have.

So in the end, mixed review I like the effect but the loss of volume is really agaante!