Adobe Audition Updated to v3.0.1
Adobe has updated Audition to v3.0.1.
- Spectral tools no longer crash machines with more than four CPU cores.
- The Graphic Phase Shifter effect has been re-enabled.
- Performance while recording MIDI data has been improved.
- The Sequencer will now record MIDI data even if the panel is closed.
- Adobe Audition will now launch on Windows Vista systems where the My Documents folder was moved from the default location.
- The application will now ignore Windows "Locale" settings to format decimal data in comma-delimited XML settings files.
- A Healing Brush crash issue has been addressed.
- Crossfades are no longer incorrectly added to grouped clips when overlapped with non-grouped clips.
- Invalid crossfades will no longer be added to the end of a previously trimmed clip after enabling or disabling looping.
- Invalid crossfades for clips after enabling non-session tempo-based looping have been addressed.
- Dragging crossfaded clips onto the master track no longer creates two additional tracks and an error in the crossfades.
- Inserting MIDI from the Files panel would cause the application to hang in Edit mode for an audio file whose sample rate didn't match the session.
- Several scenarios where crossfade changes could corrupt a session were addressed.
- Closing a session without exiting the rewire app no longer causes Adobe Audition to save a blank session.
- Undo no longer becomes disabled after undoing the creation of unique copies of two crossfaded clips.
- Crossfaded clips no longer disappear after undoing move clips.
- Canceling VST scan no longer causes Adobe Audition to become unstable.
- If a selection existed, a full session mixdown would only process MIDI data through the end of the selection.
- The Open MIDI dialog box was not completely modal and could cause a crash.
- MIDI Host had problems with some Spectrasonics VSTi instruments, where it wouldn't show the entire UI.
- CD burning would sometimes create a corrupted disk but still report a successful burn.
- Applying the Clip/Pop Eliminator no longer crashes the application.
- Crash recovery is now more reliable when using Auto-Save For Recovery.
- When the application detects the possible saving failure that causes a corrupted session, a warning dialog box now appears so users can retry the save.
- Transport controls are no longer disabled if a new session is opened without closing the existing session.
- Crossfades will now retain their original shape when clips are moved and the session is reopened.
For more detail, check out Adobe's website at: www.adobe.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Presents Pure Fire Pure Fire by Ueberschall is equipped with 20 construction kits of "minimalist influence with artificial texture overload", according to the company.
- Future Audio Workshop Circle Updated Future Audio Workshop has updated Circle to version 1.0.6.
- Polac VST Loaders For Buzz Updated The Polac VST Loaders for Jeskola Buzz have been updated to v18.104.22.168.2.