Apple Logic 9.1.8
Apple has updated Logic to version 9.1.8.
- Additional content downloads now behave correctly when installing on OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion.
- Resolves an issue in which the Save As command sometimes resulted in an alert dialog in Logic 9.1.7.
- Fixes an issue that caused an Airplay dialog to repeatedly appear.
- Relaunching the audio driver now reliably applies changes made to the buffer size.
Performance and Stability:
- Resolves performance issues when using plug-ins that provide frequent graphic feedback.
- Resolves an issue that could cause an abnormally large monitoring delay after a computer wakes from sleep.
Plug-ins and Instruments:
- Fixes an issue with ES2 that could create distortion when a sidechain was used as the modulation source.
- Tuner now responds consistently when used in a channel strip that also contains plug-ins which introduce latency.
- The MIDI channel for a multi output software instrument is no longer changed when adding Aux outputs when there are regions on the track.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [AES] SpeakerAngle Updated and Android Version Genelec's SpeakerAngle app is now available for Android devices.
- [AES] Aphex Gives Away Audio Xciter App Aphex will be offering its Audio Xciter app free to visitors throughout the AES convention.
- 2 New Universal Audio Plugins Universal Audio has announced the Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor and Precision K-Stereo Ambience Recovery plugins.