Avid Pro Tools 10 Education
Avid Pro Tools 10 Education

General Sequencer from Avid belonging to the Pro Tools series.

KevUnuobla KevUnuobla

«  Very Good »

Published on 07/27/12 at 11:34
student in the sound, I needed to work properly ProTools (although cubase is a very good software)
I'm not disappointed, the price for students is completely broken, and very affordable (compared to the base price)

I had worked for years on a protools but I had no home. So I already know it works. Simple installation and use, always as intuitive

I'm WD7, I have the little fast track pro that works relatively well, with 2 AV40 for the speakers.
The software is very stable and can work in the studio at home.

I almost or very little latency with my config

I use Pts for 1 year. This software is super intuitive, and mtn with version 10 everything is in French, so for those who understand nothing is even simpler.
Prices are for, I recommance everyone to buy it because it allows a real possibility of mx sound mixing etc.