Avid has updated Pro Tools to version 10.2, which is an officially qualified and recommended update.
It is suited for:
- Pro Tools systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7 – 10.7.3 or Windows 7 SP1.
- Pro Tools|HDX systems on Mac OS X 10.7 – 10.7.3 or Windows 7 SP1.
- Pro Tools|HD Native systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7 – 10.7.3 or Windows 7 SP1.
- Pro Tools|HD systems on Mac OS X 10.6.7 – 10.7.3 or Windows 7 SP1.
Mac OS X 10.7.4 qual in progress
For important compatibility information, issues resolved in v10.2, known issues, error messages, and information on installation and use of v10.2 software please see:
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.