Cakewalk Music Creator 5
Cakewalk Music Creator 5

General Sequencer from Cakewalk belonging to the Music Creator series.

Anonymous
Published on 05/06/10 at 13:59
installation is no problem, it's very easy to be used software.
I rencontrs of incompatilits with my soundcard Alesis io / 2 in sound asio, what shit, I order another sound card Cakewalk Ua-25CW, we will see later.
The manual is simple in bends and sufficient.

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

Soundcard Alesis io / 2, with plaind of ploblme, ploblme her at the pilode asio, what merde.j'ai order another sound card Cakewalk UA-25CW.
This works very well conficuration eststable with Roland product simply, nothing else.

NOTICE GLOBAL

How long I utise around 7 months.
I essaiys other software like Cubase Se 1, the 4th and Samplitude Music Studio 2008,2009.Je prefre Cakewalk is the best for me.
What is the peculiarity that I prfere is to put the Audio Midi, both a track and then every track together and put Wave and eastern listen to a music CD with VOCATIONAL Calit as a software, it's not a small program we do a lot with it, it is add VSTS.
I referi my choice is yes, yes, yes