Cakewalk Sonar 2 XL
Cakewalk Sonar 2 XL

General Sequencer from Cakewalk belonging to the Sonar 2 series.

Pierre-h Pierre-h
Published on 09/27/02 at 11:40
Like his father (sonar) Pb has no install, no incompatibility finally install it goes by points. A novelty RAPORT Sonar has a manual (paper) fairly complete is included in the package.

Then in terms of performance is completely a monster. Same with my BI P3 my P4 (although I still print the performance of the P4 2.4B), I can run quietly without effect 64 audio track DX no pb. With effect (DX or VST with a wrapper), although using them as they should pass the 32 tracks without a big problem. In terms of stability: no crash !!!!!!!!

I have it since its release in French version. The interface is a typical Cakewalket really does not disturb pas.Son use is really easy (despite the multitude of options and treatments). Personally I tried Cubase, Nuendo and Logic Audio Sonar 2XL yet remains for me "THE" CAM software for PC (I use Cakewalk since version 4 pro).

Although some people say that Cubase or Logic or other software are more efficient than Sonar 2 for my part I think when you're used to a fawn to work with software for years, it is found always greater than the other .........