Cockos Reaper Updated To v2.56
Cockos has updated all versions of REAPER to v2.56 (Windows / Windows x64 beta / Mac OS X beta).
- Fixed drag and drop of sends/hardware outputs in mixer view when using hardware outputs.
- Old recording item selection behavior now only affects item-autopunch mode.
- CC parameter meta-actions now also work on midpoints for absolute CCs/etc.
- Select all items in track (doubleclick TCP) now sets context to items.
- Fixed MIDI timing in ReWire slave mode, support for running in FL Studio.
- ReWire slave mode forces playrate to 1.0.
- Fixed MIDI item trim bugs with selected notes.
- Fixed some PCM source seek rounding errors.
- Fixed a bug in vertical GR metering (ReaComp etc).
- Hiding dock windows now removes focus from them.
- MP3 decoder seek improvements.
- 29.97DF ruler corrected.
- ReaSamplomatic: better note name reporting (removes extensions, doesn't report if supporting the entire range).
- Fixed auto-add of plugin envelopes for correct values.
- installer: Fixed Vista/Windows 7 compatibility warnings.
- OS X: new directory structure and simplified install process.
- Updated registration to store in install path as well (for multi user systems).
- Fix for trimming MIDI items on split in certain looped instances.
- Much faster redraws for some VSTs.
- Fixed mute master/slave grouped automation recording.
Check out www.reaper.fm for more info.