Cockos Reaper 4
Cockos Reaper 4

General Sequencer from Cockos belonging to the Reaper series.

tourtour tourtour

«  A reference »

Publié le 10/13/13 à 13:49
Clean, quick and light installation. It takes maximum 5 clicks and you are ready to discover this superb sequencer.
Configuration is easy following the kind advice of people in the forums.
I recommend you to install one of the configurations made by Réno and to pay close attention to his tutorials. You will have at your disposal an incredible customizable and powerful DAW.

I use it on a QOSMIO laptop with an i5 processor and 8GB ram.
Resource usage is ridiculous even if stuffed to death with plug-ins.
My system has never crashed. I've never experienced such flow elsewhere.
except maybe with Ableton live (which isn't comparable at all).

I've been toying with it for a year, but the last three months I've been working more seriously with it.
To be honest, I installed it some years ago but I never really paid much attention to it.
Big mistake!
I worked for a long time with cubase (from atari to version 3.7, I think).
I then put general-purpose sequencers aside to focus on
more creative software (ableton live, usine...)
I simply love its versatility, how easy it is to familiarize oneself with it, the great implication of the community in the forums, and its sound business policies, which led me to buy a license without hesitation.
I have never regretted my decision and I recommend it to anyone who still hasn't found his Holy Grail among DAWs.