Magix releases Sequoia 13
Magix announces the release of the new version of its Sequoia broadcasting, mastering and audio production software workstation.
The main new features in Sequoia 13 are the following:
- Loudness normalization according to EBU R128/ITU-R BS.1771
- Loudness Range (LRA) Normalization
- Loudness normalization in batch processing, watch folder and database export (DAVID DigAS and SCISYS dira!Highlander)
- Quality Integration Services (QIS): Watch folders, process and convert files automatically
- Tue Peak limiter for sMax11
- Calculate loudness and analyze audio in file manager – calculated loudness values and their histories are displayed in the loudness meter
- Compact display of loudness
- ISRC in broadcast wave files according to EBU Tech 3352
- Free plug-in routing and multiple usage of plug-ins
- Improved mixer/effect routing, e. g. routing is retained even when the workstation being used does not have enough audio outputs
- Realtime MP3/AAC preview plug-in for mastering and “Mastered for iTunes”
- New functions for Spectral Cleaning, e. g. single/multi-track editing, “calculate” button, ENTER to close the dialogue
- New structure for the XML files with UTF-8 support
The detailed list of these changes are available at pro.magix.com/en/sequoia/whats-new.
Sequoia 13 is still available for Windows only (Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1, 32 and 64-bit). It has a price of 2500€ excl. taxes ; owners of Sequoia 12 can purchase an upgrade for 900€ + VAT, the price is 1500€ + VAT for older versions. Visit pro.magix.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Free Egyptian Darabuka sample library Egyptian composer Mahmoud Altaf offers a free Darabuka sample library for Kontakt 5 and the Logic Pro EXS24 sampler.
- Sample Logic announces Cinematic Keys You can now pre-order the new Sample Logic sound library for Kontakt, which is entirely dedicated to keyboards.
- Spitfire releases eDNA Earth Spitfire announces the availability of the much-expected eDNA Earth electronic sound library for Kontakt.