MOTU Updates Digital Performer 7
MOTU has updated Digital Performer to v7.12.
- Mixing Board scrolling preference: A new preference has been added to the Mixing Board minimenu: "Enable Mouse Wheel for Sliders and Knobs". When enabled, the mouse scroll wheel can be used to adjust the volume fader, pan knob, and other sliders and knobs; when disabled, the mouse scroll wheel only scrolls the Mixing Board window.
- Improvements, optimizations, and refinements can be found in the following areas: Analysis: waveform overview construction.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?