MOTU Digital Performer 4.6
MOTU Digital Performer 4.6

General Sequencer from MOTU belonging to the Digital Performer series.

Nico53 Nico53
Publié le 02/02/07 à 17:53
I use the 4.5 but I rather not found for the 4.5 on the site ...
install no worries, no worries of incompatibility.

Ibook G4 1Ghz used, 640MB RAM, 80GB HDD, ... and MAYA 44 USB AudioTrack (it's job right? ).
Works well except that my sound card converters are super loud (very bad this card). I have a friend who uses a 828 MKII, no worries, it rocks! I just I manage an M-Audio FireWire 18/14 is too powerful ... but on a pair of track quality convertos is truly superior, ignoring the fact that my computer is the galley with this interface ... c ' is the killing in terms of recording quality.
very stable, shows us buffer overload stops ... recorded properly in case of trouble.

I use it for 6 months,
Having tried Cubase SX (v 1,2,3), Nuendo, and feels a bit Protools LE, there is no picture, value for money issue is exellent.
The effects are truly superior to any Cubase (I speak knowingly ...), markers truly effective, dynamic treatment correct (it's still the software anyway and yes ... it really could be compared to treatment a little bit hard ... but it helps out okay).
Ergonomics a bit special but you get done quickly.
very good thanks to integration of VST "VST Warper", damage to this device that we should take advantage of VST and VSTi.
I use it with Reason: found out of the box, no problem, easy.
... Rewire the resource intensive anyway.
I do it again without hesitation that choice, unless you find a small ProTool (complete) at the same price