Mutools Updates MU.LAB 3
MUTOOLS has released version 3.2.2 of MU.LAB.
- Modular Editor: Grab existing connection and drag to another connector.
- Modular Editor: Double-click connection = edit connection properties.
- Modular Editor: Right-click connection = connection context menu.
- Modular Editor: Hold [Ctrl] to draw new module or delete existing module/connection.
- Audio Files now have a "Rename File" context function.
- Audio Lab: Making/changing selections can now comfortably be done using two special locator handles.
- Audio Lab: Crossfade Loop now features multiple crossfade shapes.
- Audio Editor DSP functions are also shortcut-able now.
- Beautified drawing of new connections/changing connections.
- The Session Audio Output module now uses the same kind of editor as the Session Audio Input module for selecting the effective output pins.
- When opening a session with broken audio file links, then when locating the audio file, the filename is in the browser's title bar as a reference.
- Less RAM usage when using large audio files.
- Faster generation of audio file overviews.
- Modular Editor: Also module icon is shown.
- Yes-No alert now also reacts on [Enter]+[Return]=Yes and [Esc]=No.
- Cut/Copy Parts moved to part context menu.
- Note Key Splitter: Outputs give a detailed tooltip.
- Fine tuned behaviour for 'Rewind' while playing.
- Modular Area renamed to Session Modular Area.
- MU.LAB gives a proper alert on loading shortcuts to unknown functions (if any function name would have changed in a new app version).
- Audio Lab: Normalize, Gain, Gain Fade and Mute are now undoable when applied to a sample.
- Audio Lab: Fine tuned the Normalize and Gain dialogs.
- Faster startup.
- Composer: Fine tuned vertical overview.
- When recording audio, the resulting audio part will by default be an auto-named part.
- When renaming an audio file, also the .Ovw overview file is automatically renamed.
- PitchBend events didn't get thru a Send module.
- When deleting racks, after having reordered racks in the rack desk, the rack order could be distorted.
- Issue in the auto-naming system.
- Composer and Sequence Editor: Possible scroll problem just after the window was resized.
- Sequence Editor: In certain circumstances, the editor view was changed when having edited another sequence.
- When copying parts, the Part Property Panel was not properly updated to the new copied part.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arts Acoustic BigRock ArtsAcoustic has announced the release of BigRock, a modeled emulation of the Electro-Harmonix Small Stone, a phase shifting stomp box, of which its first revision was released in 1974.
- eaReckon FREE87 Series eaReckon has announced the release of its new FREE87 series which features four free plug-ins, and the update of BloXpander to v1.1.2.
- Full Bucket Music Mono/Fury Full Bucket Music has released Mono/Fury, a software synthesizer plug-in for emulating the classic Korg Mono/Poly analog synthesizer of the early 1980s.