Arts Acoustic BigRock
ArtsAcoustic has announced the release of BigRock, a modeled emulation of the Electro-Harmonix Small Stone, a phase shifting stomp box, of which its first revision was released in 1974.
BigRock allows stereo input and processes the signal in stereo, while the original Small Stone was strictly mono. Essentially, you now have the ability to edit BigRock in most of the common phaser parameters such as the dry/wet mix, the center frequency, the LFO amount and the stereo phase offset of the LFO. You can also sync the LFO frequency to the host, always in phase to the sequencer's play position.
ArtsAcoustic also equipped the BigRock with a highpass/lowpass filter section, so you can balance out the signal, before it enters the phaser stage. The two resonance states on the original Small Stone are two different designs, it's not just more or less resonance by far. On BigRock ArtsAcoustic implemented a continuous parameter, so you can now morph between the original high color and low color mode, or adjust anything in between.
- Full stereo.
- Host sync in phase.
- Sync phase adjustment.
- Stereo l/r offset.
- Add. filter section.
- Continuous color adjustment.
- Dry/wet mix.
- Amount adjustment.
- Center frequency adjustment.
Pricing & Availability
BigRock costs €79 / $89 and is available for Windows (VST; 32-bit) and Mac OS X (AU+VST; 32bit). A 64-bit version is "coming soon".
Viewers of this article also read...
- eaReckon FREE87 Series eaReckon has announced the release of its new FREE87 series which features four free plug-ins, and the update of BloXpander to v1.1.2.
- Full Bucket Music Mono/Fury Full Bucket Music has released Mono/Fury, a software synthesizer plug-in for emulating the classic Korg Mono/Poly analog synthesizer of the early 1980s.
- Admiral Quality Updates Poly-Ana & L'il Poly-Ana Admiral Quality has updated Poly-Ana and and L'il Poly-Ana to v1.19.