n-Track Software Updates n-Track Studio 6
n-Track Software has updated n-Track Studio v6.0.9 to Build 2571.
Changes since v6.0.9 Build 2564:
- Minor fixes to BCF2000 and Mackie Control presets.
- Support (with ready made preset) for Mackie Control hardware control surface.
- Improved support for BCF2000 hardware control surface, now uses BCF Preset 1.
- Fixed when Mute or Solo buttons are pressed level-meters muted tracks in left timeline vertical track bar are not reset.
- Setup executable has correct right click -> Properties version/build info.
- x64 configuration files different than 32 bit ones to avoid conflict in VST folder settings.
- Fixed last module in any nVocal configuration having no audible effect, unless output mode was set to "AllLeft" or "AllRight".
- Fixed missing translated strings.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.