n-Track Software Updates n-Track Studio 6
n-Track Software has updated n-Track Studio v6.0.9 to Build 2571.
Changes since v6.0.9 Build 2564:
- Minor fixes to BCF2000 and Mackie Control presets.
- Support (with ready made preset) for Mackie Control hardware control surface.
- Improved support for BCF2000 hardware control surface, now uses BCF Preset 1.
- Fixed when Mute or Solo buttons are pressed level-meters muted tracks in left timeline vertical track bar are not reset.
- Setup executable has correct right click -> Properties version/build info.
- x64 configuration files different than 32 bit ones to avoid conflict in VST folder settings.
- Fixed last module in any nVocal configuration having no audible effect, unless output mode was set to "AllLeft" or "AllRight".
- Fixed missing translated strings.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sensomusic Updates Usine 5 Sensomusic has updated Usine to v5.15, an important release which fixes most of reported issues and adds a few new features.
- Slate Digital Trigger Slate Digital are pleased to announce that you can now demo the new Slate Digital Advanced Drum Replacement plugin called Trigger.
- VSL Updates Vienna Ensemble Pro & Suuite VSL has released updates for Vienna Ensemble Pro (v4.0.5436) and Vienna Suite (v1.2.1455).