PreSonus Studio One Update
PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 1.6.2.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.2 update has the following enhancements:
- Browser navigation speed improved.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.2 update fixes the following issues:
- Rare crash when using the preview player.
- Japanese translation errors.
- Tempo map in MIDI export is not correct.
- [Mojito] Hanging notes and crackles can occur.
- [Pipeline] Clip Led could not be reset.
- [Pro EQ] Micro view is not updated correctly.
- Crash when dragging FX chain and instrument preset to empty mixer.
Also worth noting is that saving is now possible in the Demo version. MP3 Export and CD burning are still disabled, but the demo is otherwise fully functional.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Outsim SynthMaker v2 Outsim has announced the release of version 2.0 of SynthMaker.
- sidsonic samplesets Four new samplepacks have been added to the sidsonic shop.
- Diginoiz West Coast Wave 2 "West Coast Wave 2” contains 5 construction kits (1.2GB multi-format material) and over 90 loops (87.5-97 BPM) in West Coast hip-hop genre.