SAWStudio 3.9
SAWStudio 3.9
lilianson lilianson
Publié le 04/07/06 à 08:01
No problem, simplicity of childhood.
To uninstall, simply delete the folder it was installed.
No entry in the Windows registry.
No sound card incompatibility same trade or the chipset of the motherboard would work with.
Gnrale configuration is more than simple, it is THE FIRST ds guid opening APRS software and everything works alone.
The manual is clear trs, and then there are vidos ducats on the official website. Only problem is all in English. But a French version of the manual and is being vidos collaboration. In the meantime, I can help you and that's extremely simple toutte fawn.

I use this software since the Premire versions there are more than 10 years. And he always does and stable performance trs.
Trs flexible and so little greedy in resources that can work with any config. He walked on my first pc dj with the chipset of the motherboard. And it still is (I have redone the exprience).
Today: P4 3Ghz 2GB ram, RME Digiface ... ZERO LATENCY!

I use it for more than ten years (SAW, SAW PLUS SAW over32 ,...) and I always t satisfied. Ms. extremely satisfied. I prfrait dj ten years ago Pro Tools or Cubase audio.
It outperforms widely Cubase SX3, Nuendo, Samplitude, and other pro tools.
What I like most? Ergonomics, power, everything, because everything is good.
We know it or not sound, people come here because it's intgre a real console (virtual though sr).
I do not see anything ngatif. Trs I know many other software I have and I would sit above the things that I hate to say. But it is the perfect software.

Hyper powerful for all that is recording, mixing, shipping, Fast Fashion of loops.
We can even add sound with enough if pramps and converters.

The report qualitprix is ​​excellent because it is better than others and less expensive.

With the exprience I would do even that choice. It is a pleasure this software rel ... I go back