Steinberg Cubase SX 2
Steinberg Cubase SX 2

General Sequencer from Steinberg belonging to the Cubase SX series.

Krikor Krikor
Published on 03/03/04 at 14:37
No problem install level, if not the original version does not work on Panther, don c must be the update and ho surprise, finally walking fawn talk ...

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

Mac Ti 1 GHz 1 GB RAM, 60 gigs of HD RME Hammerfall Multiface sound card
The software is full of bugs, the most unbearable is the graphic bug: the windows disappear and rapparaissent whenever they seem
The performance on this machine are very limited compares the perf on an average PC ...
SX2 mac Panther is not optimized for Steinberg after it would be the fault Apple !!! ??? HA ... HA ... HA !!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I bought this software in November or December, and I sincerely believe that I'll sell it to point me to DP4 or logic ...
The price quality ratio is more than bad and still I'm lucky it's an upgrade so I did not pay 800 euros for this bouze.
If I had known that this app was not finished on the Mac, I would have never buy
The least is that Steinberg offers its customers an alternative (eg license limited in time until SX1 SX2 is finished !!!!) or Nuendo a Preferential price, because it seems to be little prs finished !!!