Zynewave Updates Podium & Podium Free
Zynewave recently released updates for Podium (v2.37) and Podium Free (v2.35).
Changes in v2.37:
- The input bypass button has been changed to only disable monitoring instead of disabling recording. An audio input that is monitored through external hardware can thus be silenced in the Podium mixer during recording.
- If a track is record armed and an audio input is assigned, the track meter shows the input level instead of the track output level.
- The background of input meters are tinted with the record color.
- The width of the meters in the mixer will resize according to the zoom setting.
- Mouse wheel can be used to adjust gain, pan, send and parameter faders in the mixer. Holding the Shift key will fine adjust. Gain faders are adjusted in 1 dB steps, and 0.1 dB fine steps.
- Ctrl+clicking a parameter fader in the mixer will set it to the default value.
- Fix: The UI changes in Podium 2.36 had a bug that caused the project browser to not properly update the object list.
- Fix: In an arrangement with changing time signatures, enabling snap in an editor would offset the highlighting of the bar line.
- Fix: Enabling bounce mode did not set the meter on the bounce track.
- Updated the "Parameter Automation" chapter in the Podium guide.