Zynewave Podium Updated To v2.16
Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.16.
- Added a new resizable timeline navigator to the top of all editor windows. This replaces the horizontal scrollbar in the default setup. The navigator shows a miniature graphic of the full duration of arrangements, sounds, note and curve sequences. The current zoom range is displayed as a sliding transparent pane on top of the miniature. The zoom range pane can be dragged and resized to quickly adjust the zoom.
- Clicking in the navigator outside the zoom pane sets the zoom range centered around the clicked position. Double-clicking zooms out to the full range. Double-clicking either of the left/right zoom resize handles sets the zoom to the start/end of the sequence. Shift+click+dragging selects a zoom range. Middle-clicking sets the edit cursor position.
- Using mouse wheel on the navigator zoom pane will zoom in and out similar to how mouse wheel zooming works on the timeline ruler. Using mouse wheel outside the zoom pane will set the zoom range centered around the mouse position.
- Loading setup files created with earlier Podium versions will automatically be converted to use the navigator region.
- The old dual-purpose "meter" region is split into two separate "velocity" and "curve" regions.
- The embedded editor previously part of the tracks region is now a separate region.
- Clicking the "insert new" button in the profile properties dialog shows a popup menu instead of the previous "insert new region" dialog.
- When loop-recording MIDI notes, note events are only created if there is no overlap with already recorded notes.
- Fix: The transition from a spline curve point to a line or bar point were not always accurate.
- Fix: The 64-bit engine produced noise when outputting to 24-bit ASIO drivers.
Viewers of this article also read...
- JBridge Updated v0.99c jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v099c, and version 1.0.1 of jBridger, a new tool that takes care of the file preparation for jBridge automatically, is also now included.
- Sensomusic Usine Updated To v4.21b Sensomusic has updated Usine to v4.21b.
- Plogue Bidule Updated to v0.9687 Plogue has updated Bidule to v0.9687.