Voxengo Tube Amp 2
Voxengo has released version 2.0 of Tube Amp, an update that includes x64 and Mac OS X versions.
Also, MSED has been updated to v2.1.
Tube Amp is an audio effect plug-in designed to apply asymmetric tube triode overdrive usually found in single-tube microphone pre-amp boxes. The sound this plug-in produces varies from a mild "warm" overdrive to a fuzzy distortion. Beside that, Tube Amp includes a -6 dB/oct low-pass filter that is built-in into plug-in's valve modeling equation, and can be used to imitate a lower-quality tube triode, according to Voxengo.
Tube Amp also features standard advanced Voxengo plug-in features like full multi-channel operation and built-in oversampling, according to the company.
- Asymmetric tube triode overdrive.
- Multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
Changes in MSED v2.1:
- Knob linking added.
- "Mid Mute" and "Side Mute" switches added.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zynewave Podium Updated To v2.16 Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.16.
- JBridge Updated v0.99c jBridge, the x86 to x64 VST bridge for Windows, has been updated to v099c, and version 1.0.1 of jBridger, a new tool that takes care of the file preparation for jBridge automatically, is also now included.
- Sensomusic Usine Updated To v4.21b Sensomusic has updated Usine to v4.21b.