or
Create an account

or

Thread Popping sound that should not be there

• 5 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Popping sound that should not be there
I have my keybpard hooked up to my Pro Tool LE and when I listen through the headphones I get a popping sound. this is also the same sound I get when playing back a recording from the keyboard.

Help please.

Thank you
How do you have your keyboard hooked up? I just bought a presonus pre-amp and it sounds like I was getting that same sound. I changed the clock source to external in the hardware set up and it went away. Just try to change your clock source and see if that does the trick. Maybe it's on external right now and it needs to be on internal? Hope this works for you.
Dustin

%1$s a écrit How do you have your keyboard hooked up? I just bought a presonus pre-amp and it sounds like I was getting that same sound. I changed the clock source to external in the hardware set up and it went away. Just try to change your clock source and see if that does the trick. Maybe it's on external right now and it needs to be on internal? Hope this works for you.
Dustin

A friend of mine at Guitar Center suggested that I have the keyboard play through stero instead of mini and he gave me chords to plug into the headphone section of the keyboard and then plug into pro tools and the sound is there.

Thank you for the clock suggestion. A few people suggested that as well. I will try that also.
change your keyboard?

%1$s a écrit change your keyboard?

No, I won't change my keyboard since I just got it. Any other suggestions?
No problem hopefully everything works out for you.
Dustin