or
Create an account

or

Thread M-Audiophile 192

• 13 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 M-Audiophile 192
Hi im getting a M-Audiophile 192 next week this is a 4in 4 out card as im shure you will know
should i buy two sets of twin 1/4 inch jack to rca and set it up like this
take tow outs from the card to two channel strips
take subs 1+2 to two of the ins (rca )
thanks for any help tomcat (liverpool england)

THANKS
Show first post
the breakout box has midi in midi out
trs input left
trs input right
trs main out left
trs main out right
trs monitor out left monitor right

iv taken cables from sub groups 1&2 to trs inputs left and right
iv taken cables from trs main outs l& r to 2 seperate channels on my mixing desk i think thats right but im not shure. thanks mike for any help you can give me

Tomcat
hi mike is it possible to take a Y lead from the s/pdif out of the sound card to 2 channels on my desk
and a Y lead from subs 1&2 to the in s/pdif if so id need y leads with 2 1/4 jacks to a rca
No, you can't do that. SPDIF is digital data. If you heard that signal through an audio line, it would sound TERRIBLE.

So far as your midi goes, I'm not a cubase expert by any means, but basically you need to set up a virtual instrument the triggers off the midi channel that your keyboard is on. If you can see that cubase is receiving midi data from your keyboard, then you need to read the cubas help files and vigure out how to set up a virtual instrument track and have it trigger off your keyboard. Then assign the output of the virtual instrument track to your audio outputs on the audiophile.
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
All done mike thanks for all your help