or
Create an account

or

Thread M-Audiophile 192

• 13 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 M-Audiophile 192
Hi im getting a M-Audiophile 192 next week this is a 4in 4 out card as im shure you will know
should i buy two sets of twin 1/4 inch jack to rca and set it up like this
take tow outs from the card to two channel strips
take subs 1+2 to two of the ins (rca )
thanks for any help tomcat (liverpool england)

THANKS
That'a how I'd do it. Just be careful to never assign the two channels with the soundcard outputs to the subs, otherwise you'll set up a feedback loop that'll be loud and might blow your speakers.
The Axeman (##(===> Cuts From My New Blues CD
cheers mike thanks for your help
Hi Mike i took a look at the m audiophile specs and i thought they were rca but found that they are 1/4 trs
sould i buy twin 1/4 inch leads and connect it as you said before useing two in and two out
thanks for any help you can give me Dave (tomcat)

Up to 24-bit/192kHz audio
2 balanced analog inputs (1/4” TRS)
2 balanced analog outputs (1/4” TRS)
S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial RCA connectors) with 2-channel PCM
SCMS copy protection control
Digital I/O supports surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS pass-through
Direct hardware input monitoring via separate balanced 1/4” TRS monitor outputs
Software routing of inputs and outputs
Digital I/O can be routed to/from external effects
16-channel MIDI I/O
ASIO, WDM, GSIF 2 and Core Audio driver support for compatibility with most applications
64-bit driver support for Windows
PCI 2.2 compatibility
Works with other Delta cards
Specifications
That should work fine. That's how I do it with my Delta 1010.
Ok thanks for your help
hi mike i got the m audiophile 192 sound card and i must say you were right it sounds great
iv just got a few problems 1/iv taken a midi lead from my keyboard (piano) to the midi in f the beakout box but it has not powered up my keyboard also i have taken the out from the breakout box to two channels on my desk i have paned one left one right but im not able to seperate the signal so what goes throught the left is also coming out the right i hope you understand what i mean thanks for any help Tomcat
Tomcat-

Not sure what you mean about the midi not powering up your keyboard. Midi lines do not carry power like a USB port.

So far as not being able to seperate left and right channels, I need more info. What software are you using and what exactly are you doing?
hi mike i had a midi port cable that went from my keyboard the the game port of my sound card that seemd to power up the keyboard. on my 192 its got a midi in and out what iv doen is taken a midi to midi cable from the keyboard to the midi in i think thats right .iv since used a 12 volt adapter to power up the keyboard and its
working im getting a signal going in to cubase but no sound coming out. the way iv set the card to my desk is like this, iv got a 8 way lead 4 1/4 jack at each end iv used to of the out socket from the beakout box to 2 seperate channels on my desk. iv gone from subs 1&2 to 2 in sockets on the breakout box.
thank once agine for any help you can give me

tomcat