or
Create an account

or

Thread Boost your Myspace plays!

• 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
Sujet de la discussion Boost your Myspace plays!
Hey Studio At Home members!!

Id like to apologize if this looks like spam, it is not. I could have very well created a fake user account and pretended to be a regular member on here talking about a service they had used but I decided to be upfront about my identity because we are upfront about our service.

MySpacePlays.com is a Myspace Plays boosting service, it's that simple. The service was designed by musicians for musicians who are tired of not being able to compete with major label spending budgets. I know how hard it is being a home recording artist trying to move up the charts and get some recognition, and come on, as much as we love what we do, we would love to get some shine, and some money for a nice big proper studio. And in today's music industry, money comes from hype and popularity and major labels (or even booking agents) use MySpace to gauge how popular an artist is.

Don't kid yourselves, Sony, Interscope, Universal, Warner, etc, etc, all pay MySpace to increase their views and plays -- it makes their artists appear hotter and more popular, the kids see it, and the artist does become more popular and "hotter." It's the same thing they used to do with radio, TV, ect ect; they buy exposer, they buy plays, spins, views, etc, and they tell the fans what they should think is popular.

Unfortunately in the past the independent artist couldnt compete, until now! We make it affordable for you to boost your MySpace plays and climb the Top Artist charts.

Remember, the move plays you get, the higher up in the charts you go, the more friend requests you get, the more exposure you get, and the more money you will make from sales/gigs/recording deals.

I emailed studioathome.com webmaster a couple days ago but haven't gotten a reply yet, I am sure the webmaster is busy. If he is reading this I would love to talk and organize some sort of site discount in the future. In the mean time, I am here to answer any questions you guys may have.

Please head to http://www.MySpacePlays.com/plans.html to check out the packs and plans we have and to place your order if you are interested, or ask any questions below.
I would just like to know if there are going to be people actually listening to the music that they're playing.
why should people pay you, when there are free myspace-bots out there to do this? :lol:

%1$s a écrit why should people pay you, when there are free myspace-bots out there to do this? :lol:

Because there isn't any free myspace-bot out there that boosts your plays like we do.

We are aware of one bot, but that is actually a renamed URL refresher, and these do not work. The way it claims to work is it loads a proxy list through a program and revisits your profile every 5 seconds. Say this was to work and you wanted to generate 10,000 plays. You would need to manually create a proxy list with 10,000 proxies and then run the program, refreshing your profile every 5 seconds, this would take ages! It would take over 13 hours just to process the hits, not to mention having to create the proxy list!

Do you really want to sit at your PC that long? And 10,000 hits is nothing, we'll do ten times that for you in one day if need be!