Analog Man Beano Boost
Analog Man Beano Boost
bouly 11/03/2004

Analog Man Beano Boost : bouly's user review

• Partager
It's just a treble booster, the MODEL of the legendary Dallas Rangemaster, useful by Led Zeppelin, Rory Gallagher, Eric Clapton with the Blues Breaker of the Beano album, o the name.
Made by one of the kings of the effects, or Mike Pears, who bump for the greatest guitarists.

TRS is simple, there are footswitch, one SETTING THE volume, and I have taken the option toggle switch, which selects three modes of boost intensity, low, middle and high .
T'appuis a foot ring.

It's super effective, has had 10 years looking for how Jimmy Page and Rory Gallagher came to have this sound trs acute and dirty in a good way. I understood, seeing that they used a Treble Boost, so I started looking for that Holy Grail, but not easy to find on the old continent, so I made the leap to order the United States.
I'm really not above, the total growing stock.
For those not familiar with this sound, the better to listen Lemon Song Led Zeppelin on the album Led Zeppelin II, you will cmprendre what I mean

Since I have, I use it all the time, its clear crunch, branch in my Orange amp is the sound!
I pay $ 165 + $ 30 shipping, great value qualitprix should benefit as the value of the $ is suprieur.

I am thrilled with this Beano Boost.