Two Notes Audio Engineering Torpedo VB-101
Two Notes Audio Engineering Torpedo VB-101
Fortunate Son Fortunate Son
Publié le 01/08/10 à 18:05
In summary this is a simulator of guitar and bass cabinets that also simulates the micro transplanted with the placement. Some studio effects (EQ, compressor, etc..) Complete the picture.
<p class="MsoNormal"> Full details on www.two-notes.com ( http://www.two-notes.com/en/Produits-Two-Notes/Fiche-technique.html )

The manual is very clear, the new version is available for download on the site.
<p class="MsoNormal"> The sound editing is made easier with the software "Torpedo Remote."
<p class="MsoNormal"> On the machine editing is a bit tedious but it is relatively intuitive.

What can I say except thank you to the inventor of the convolution and thank you to Team Two Notes have applied to the guitar world. <span> </span>
<p class="MsoNormal"> Compared to everything I could have, or test, the sound is simply stunning! <span> </span> It is even so stunning that I sold my 2x12 cabinet Engl. All the more easily it is a simulation of the baffle in the Torpedo. In all my tests (computer music repeat) rendering with the Torpedo was better! My back is happy ... My osteopath a little less I no longer see it!
<p class="MsoNormal"> What is interesting is the ability to produce sound. Let me explain: On a Pod (even if not entirely comparable since the Pod simulates the amp, not to mention the price) the sound produced is very, very packed, ready to be mixed in amount. With the Torpedo can therefore have a sound very "guitar" sound as it would exit baffle, or produce sound. But with far greater realism than any simulation software or a Pod.
<p class="MsoNormal"> In terms of sound, there are plenty of sample on the site or the official forum. Tristan Klein has never sounded so good since he has a Torpedo, as he says himself elsewhere.
<p class="MsoNormal"> Note the recent test (guitar and bass) performed by www.laguitare.com ( http://www.laguitare.com/guitare-materiel-toperdo_vb_101-two_notes-banc_d_essai-6464-1.html ) by Brice Delage & Noel Alfonsi

I use it for a year.
<p class="MsoNormal"> Concern optimization Standing Team Two Notes, which takes into account suggestions from users (adding an EQ on the remote, not visible on the test laguitare.com) is very significant. The remote is a 5th season, the rack has also had several update. A new speaker each month since January 2009.
Even the price is not really questionable to me. For 2000 euros, the choice is between:
A series 4x12 cabinet upscale (40 pounds), a small microphone (eg sm57.), A small preamp, and a load box.
Torpedo, 16 guitars & bass speakers (+ a month), 8 microphones, high-end studio effects, the load function box. At the rack, 9 kilos.
<p class="MsoNormal"> Conclusion: Value for money 10/10
<p class="MsoNormal"> I would do this election recess.
<p class="MsoNormal"> I confirm previous opinions!