Line 6 Echo Pro
Line 6 Echo Pro

Delay/Echo/Phrase Sampler for Guitar from Line 6 belonging to the Racks Modeler series.

jelly.roll jelly.roll
Publié le 02/02/08 à 15:30
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>What are the effects or types of effects available?</span>
delays lay lay lay ...............
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>What technology is used? (Analog, digital, tube ...)</span>
modeling
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>Are they edited? Via an editor Mac / PC?</span>

I do not think ... in fact I did not try.
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>What is the connection? (Audio / MIDI)
</span>
Full: XLR left / right input and output
TRS (balanced XLR idem but jack 6.35) as above
midi in and out / thru
jack to connect the pedal without a dédalier noon (very handy ...)
connector cable (auto detection voltage 110 to 240v) <p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>Is this a rack or rack-mount model?</span>
19 "1u
rating 8 / 10 for 2 or 3 things that might be useful:
- No phantom power to the pedals noon (as one can find in rocktron)
- A groud lift could be very useful to transfer the generated hums no ground loops without desoldering one side of the mass of cables or XLR jack (as it is very strongly discouraged and even forbidden to transfer the down on the cable industry).
- Two jacks were up and down would be the icing on the cake for not having a MIDI pedal to really take advantage of the bestiolle

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>The general configuration is it simple?</span>

read the manual is profitable ... it avoids wasting time for nothing.
Bypass the config is a little space to levels .... read the manual
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- The editing of sound effects or is it easy?
</span>
damn simple and effective
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...</span>
if you do not read across and that we focus a bit ... No problemo!

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>Effects are they effective, responsive and realistic enough?</span>
formidable realism, tc 2290, Binson echoplex, ibanez ad909 ...
I 25 years younger in 10 minutes
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- Which instruments do you use?</span>
electric guitar and electro
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>Which ones you prefer, you hate?</span>

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- How long have you use it?</span>
bienôt 2 years
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- What is so special that you like most and least?</span>
The +: the palette of its provisions and realism
the -: euuuuuuh ????? I have not found !!!!!
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- Have you tried many other models before buying it?</span>
81 WAS since the last century (already!!) a number, Rocktron, boss, ibanez, akai, dod, digitech, tc, alesis, art
in pedals, racks, programmable or not ...
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- How would you rate the quality / price?</span>
MONSTROUS shame he's so hard to find!
<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>- With experience, you do again this choice? ...</span>
euuuuh ..., you can repeat the question !!!!!!
I dropped my trusty Intellifex who followed me for almost 15 years and all my rack reverb / delay just to keep one: the echo pro
That said if you have a 2290 tc has put in the trash .... I'm interested but it's really a favor!

and finally I take the words of my predecessor, "3prod"

<p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>Warning: this is only my opinion and that is a reflection of my personal or professional experience that I want objective, but which is necessarily subjective. I am not forcing anyone to share it, to take it at face value. So for the brave who think invested I do not know what mission on condition of anonymity to their email, it is useless to send me messages of insults because you do not share my point of view: your mail automatically end his life in the trash, with no other alternative. In a sense, you can consider it a return to sender</span>