DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience

Jimi Hendrix Experience, Distortion from DigiTech in the Artist series.

phenix1703 05/20/2005

DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience : phenix1703's user review

• Partager
Not to restate the effects!

Sconfiguration not a simple condition that we can read the manual in English fiourni I blame it for the price n'yait no further explanation you are vraiemment digitech bad for ca !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

As against the effects are effective and the wah-like sound is excellent, only 6 and 7 bluff me the rest of the effects are interressants for fans and hackers ha! if for lmady foxy purple haze or otherwise they could have made the effort to separate the sounds so that we can use it without sounding like hendrix but since then it's his goal ... try with a strat tointoin us and all the rest as the pedal is made very sure that you have to know to play the hendrix because if not your fingers

Too expensive!
maintenat after what I understood it was possible with a footswitch to change presets or I do not know what finally sounds hidden or not and I know what makes me ca chi.parceque got a good price if I buy OCCAZ fan but when we are dark and she is beautiful box and the bag so they onrt put the package for presentation, but after a few days of use you are in love ....