Emma Electronic RF-1 ReezaFRATzitz
Emma Electronic RF-1 ReezaFRATzitz
pilia pilia
Published on 02/29/08 at 11:08
This is a pdle overdrive / distortion (according to the manufacturer), plus a warm and fat overdrive. The technology used is simple. The electronic simple, light (and you wonder how come such a grain without lights for that matter). The connection is simple. In / out as usual. This is a stompbox, format encobrant little, but not the format Boss (for those who possdent the suitcase ..). I put 9 because I think the name is not REPRESENTATIVES of the effect. I have not found that it was a distortion, even if the overdrive can be extremely powerful.

Operation is simple. There are 4 potentiomtres: Level (output level), tone (no need to explain), bias (particularity subtilis to move towards its plutt class A amp (vox) or class B (Fender, Marshall). rglage This seems harmless (but not zero) with an amp simulator (I use a POD 2), but its magnitude is really with a real amp (a Marshall JCM800 impeccable, and amazingly good on a Line 6 Spider III 150 Head with the firm ddicass. RULES Finally gain the level of distortion of sound. In short, simple, intuitive ... for IMMEDIATE about the results convincing. I 9 to put the over-subtle "hardxare knob of bias).

This is the highlight of the pedals. I play the guitar for 17 years, and I tried a number of standard pedals to try to get her to finally find both a fat and prcis. Eureka! The pedals will delight owners of transistor amp (but also lamps). I can not understand how they are pa took to get a sound like without going through the lamps, but is your exact l.. and really l. This is REALLY polyalente pedals for everything that revolves around the blues, rock and hard rock). It Ragit quite the type of game and can play solos and to attack a prcis powerchord with its monstrous, without changing rglage. More importantly, it alie major default in 99% of pedals for overdrive or distortion: the loss of bass. The sound is warm like a shack fries (I'm Belgian).
Personally, I am currently working with a 1989 Gibson Les Paul Standard and a Line6 Spider III HD 150 and appointed his cabinet. J'tais just left with the amp (which is more clearly mtal East), despite the sounds and some nice cleans trs effect uni-paramtrables convincing. I missed the heat lamps. IT'S DONE. Honntement, it's pretty indescribable, mas if you want to rock muscle or dirty blues, look no further.

I use it for two weeks, but my exprience I can tell you that I came this time a gem.
In fact, as many musicians bn dsempars, I tried both of the power, finesse and roundness. I arrived at my new music warehouse, saying I want a warm and fat overdrive, but no distortion. He brought me a T-rex Mudhoney pedals (yes, I know, it's not the conventional) that sounded good dj trs trs. I asked him the same kind with a touch of mtal more (meaning heavier) and that's what made me try. I'm on the ass. Belgian friends, go see it ( http://www.groovestreet.be ) is a cool guy who takes his time, who do not buy it grows, possde effects and especially crazy. .. He knows them by heart. Last dtail: The price is hard: 219 euros, has rflchir ... but take time to think versatility. Sometimes (and c'tait my case) must have the means to be poor (CAD if you must buy 4
-5 Pedals to get her the end you will pay twice).
Kisses and all that you will j'espre dchirez with.