Maxon D&S II Distortion/Sustainer Reissue
Maxon D&S II Distortion/Sustainer Reissue

D&S II Distortion/Sustainer Reissue, Distortion from Maxon in the Reissue series.

• Increase or decrease font size
faren 10/29/2008

Maxon D&S II Distortion/Sustainer Reissue : faren's user review

• Partager
Disto analog

3 knobs, distortion, tone, balance. And they do not face!

on the site they say it is a germanium diode and non-silicone and the JRC4558 chip is as follows. AA apparently a big importance, Me, provided that a ring!

Ultra simple.

Then the beast buried all the distos finally for those looking for a distortion from the good old crunch Lger disto 70s (from rock to punk).

Hyper transparent, I use a fender hotrod and a godin st1 (micro tonezone DiMarzio, fastrack and cruiser).

it is standard, it keeps all the potatoes in my config. I bought and used aujourd'ui RPET last night to try it. I would return to be more specific on for now I'm still telling me it is standard!

5 hours of purchase and I just post a small notice because I had not found when I find out about the distos. I'll come dvelopper my opinion.

All I can say I tried I read articles, heard dmos except that the (share rikiki a sample on the site) and well, you know not what you miss.

Sure, it's expensive but there's no quality to this shit, it's great. So given the quality very good report qualitprix.

We'll see over time, but I do not think that enthusiasm will go away.