Tech 21 Comptortion
Tech 21 Comptortion
jmarcz jmarcz
Publié le 03/07/07 à 02:20
- Effects:
This combines compression and distortion pedals (well it's easy to say ... I would say it's more compression + overdrive). Both effects can be used sparment or together. The CONTRL allows compression rates from 1:1 (no compression) 15:1 (planing drastic dynamic), ditto for the drive: You Started on the ultra clean up overdrive.
- Technology:
that the transistor is tech21/sansamp! no programming on the pedals.
- Connectivity: in / out jack 6.35 + 9V power supply type Boss.

Ultra rsistant, hatch for battery: practical and strong nothing wrong

Rglages simple, 4 buttons: level, tone, torsion (drive) and comp.
There are a few examples of rglages type in the manual, some of which are taken as samples of the manufacturer's website http://www.tech21nyc.com/comptortion.html
This pedals is no longer produced.

This combines compression and drive pedals so if you put the two at the same time with rglages strong (+ 50%) had breath a little when even so be careful, but there is a circuit r duction of noise amliore this well. With drive and the comp level 0 can use the clean boost pedals in trs effective.

I use it with a Low, provides a type of lamp is because the drive is used on the race. On a low saturation goes lgre fuzz overdrive limits. The compressor works fine but on low it is better not Exceeds 30% as it ended up pumping the sound in the bass. The Tone is subtle and can be used on the race also, it lgrement sailing or sound by lowering the treble boosts lgrement.
The rglage I use: Level and Tone noon and 9am account and torturers.

On a guitar, you get rev good clean sounds with lgrement compresssion + crunch or less as needed up sounds with trs trs compresssion long sustain (like gary moore ?). I guess the blues must be a lot or even plans of picking a country with its ultra clean or why not on a lap steel.
Personally I can not find the drive back trs convincing guitar but note that the pedals (like all Tech21) really respect the sound of the instrument so the next report will be diffrent guitar and the amp used. And as there is a rducteur the indoor noise + distortion for endless sustain it should be enough to put a good distortion upstream.

In all cases the trs rglages its progressive, we're going to ultra clean overdrive and always respecting the sound of the instrument.

I have 4 years, used on my bass. Sometimes even live via a branch ID for concerts o I not even emmen amp (playing in a style rock / punk, however, has me well dpann. In this use of the DI Tech21 BassDriver might be more shows but it was by the compression.

It allows me to inflate my bass sound and convincing Manir trs trs prcisment grate the dynamics of sound.

Quality of its irrprochable. On occasion less than a 100E worth it.