Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss BF-2 Flanger

Flanger for Guitar from Boss .

Ritonkeupon Ritonkeupon
Published on 07/14/09 at 04:05
Rfrer previous ones is to notice is a compltement analog pedals.

Acquired without bote or manual, I pretty tatnner to find the sound that matches my set, which (paradoxically?), I think, is a guarantee of effectiveness of the effect.

The rglages perfectly interdpendants, each fulfilling its rle knobs along its course. Everyone can carve his own way effect: subtle or EXAGRES.

But whatever the configuration, if the force on the knob Res, it's boiled.

Finally, I had to add a power dedicates, whistling my copy with the "daisy chain".

For its use:

On a light amplifier, the effect is warm trs on clean sounds. The distorted sounds are not drafts, j'apprcie particulirement the effect on the harmonics and slides Korn kinds of L7 (see Andres).

A transistor amplifier, has its sounds really cheap and it is clear carrment inaudible saturated

I've had a month in a flea market.

I have gained by pure curiosities but I love that sound.

At 15, the report qualitprix silent beat.

I do it again so that choice.