Boss BF-2 Flanger
Boss BF-2 Flanger

Flanger for Guitar from Boss .

blek le rock blek le rock
Published on 05/23/08 at 07:10
BOSS of classic analog sound and cheap (secondhand forcment).
Mine must have 20 + years and is made in Japan, the best of my butcher and APRS.
4 knobs:
MANUAL: RULES central delay time of both sides which the oscillator (LFO) is going to stroll.
DEPTH: Sets the length of beach used by the susnom oscillator.
RATE: plays on the scanning speed of the LFO.
RES: dose the amount of signal returned the box to be dpart new trait.
1 IN and 1 OUT.

When rflchit (Oulle ill the head) to understand what Bintz, we quickly s'aperoit sonic possibilities offered, in fact, we can also do well dcoller the Enterprise without exhaust pot with good saturation, as the color of a lightweight gratounette Arian chorus or vibrato out an old family .. or a flange die for.

Despite its price, to be clever I wanted to buy the MXR flanger (the REFERENCE of the flanges so it seems) ben APRS test, there's no diffrence audible for me so I kept my pedals fushia!
I do not know the BOSS BF3 BF2 but I paratdj well accomplished. As for the flanges of multi-effects: yeah, blah, it is standard trs, is made head of programming (bad faith, me?)
Mef, it does not support a food or non-compliant dfaillante otherwise be able to provide breath or!

The PDAL is pleasurable because it is very easy hack.
Before addressing srieusement above, I used to just turning on the Fucksters pif, a vague plan and its liquid and could not imagine one second the sound possibilities that can be drawn (which con j ' swear ...)
The only default that I found it weak loupiote red, I do not know if it's a problem but hey .. rcurrent even if one day the j'arrte guitar, I keep it (!)
If you dgotez a CHRE too, go for it, it's a must!
Go at r'voir!