< Tous les avis T-Rex Engineering The Twister
T-Rex Engineering The Twister
Anonymous

«  veiled in a pedal that is good !!! »

Published on 02/07/11 at 13:14
there is a chorus / flanger effect both in the box, stereo, energizable battery (few recommended because lasts very short life) or power 9v or 12v, impossible to say whether it is analog or digital is accurate anywhere on either the manual or on the internet, pedal size ideal for a pedalboard, compact, with all the connections (in, out r, l out, power supply) on top (this which makes even more "big" that "a boss she takes up as much space)
true bypass

USE

the general config is very complete, a lot more control than a conventional pedal, so a little more to apprehend ciomplexe are: a lateral knob for the level between the pedal five knob on top ( rate: speed, depth: depth level: volume out of the pedal, regen "power of the purpose and tone to" erase "the acute frequency that kind of effect cre
and two switches, one to go from chorus flanger mode, the other to move from a subtle effect to a very effect pronnocbr />

the sounds are excellent, the flanger fart like there must be much more organic than bf3, and more "present" that micro flanger mxr the control allow much diffenrents sounds, chorus it is harder to master, and not the character of a small clone, on the other hand is much cleaner and the number of sound you can trouvs really is more consistent, I use two gibson les paul on a fender hot rod deluxe , and it sounds nothing to say, coupled with distortion (Zvex box of metal) or fuzz (fuzz factory) I see a contribution in bass and sound darker, when the effect is, however, can remedy has Activon this problem with the tone knob

NOTICE GLOBAL

I have for today
I had some flanger (bf3, wsl, micro flanger, chorus + t rex Tonebug flanger) and a small clone (EHX)
t-rex holding the rope with Tonebug chorus flanger sound was very good, but the mode Diminu flanger sound volume which made the bypass full song can obvious, so I try twister model with all its buttons including, especially, level, I am satisfied, even very satisfied, even if the chorus styls are less than a TC Electronic scf (bcp the flanger sound better I think !!), what I like the most? that it embeds these two effects which I am fond of, although not enough "essential to have two pedals Dedis and the quality of sound that can paufiner least?
nothing
pay 145 euros in destocking (originally 299) as the twister2 happens) the price-quality ratio is very good because it is two effects
I believe that my quest for the ultimate pedal modulation is ending here