Electro-Harmonix Small Stone Mk4
adperr adperr
Publié le 05/01/10 à 05:01
analog phaser pedal
1 input and 1 output jack
1 input power supply jack (3.5)
1 Knob that manages the speed of the effect
1 switch color (2 different magnitude of effect)

I rarely use because miennne is an old model that I bought used and it is not true bypass

the sound quality is good and easy to get (there are only two buttons)
poatr do not push the speed too high if one has the impression of playing in water
but with proper adjustment is obtained a very nice phaser
I personally use it only in its clear, distortion it gives some weird sound soup

good effect, but mine (a certain age) has no true bypass and not color the sound bad even when the pedal is off
more on this old model there is no light (I think the new editions are filled) the forgotten cause
model on my entry for the power supply has a reverse polarity compared to other pedals so when I plug on my PSU (a eagletone PS 12) it freaks me the power supply in a carafe, so I am obliged to USE THE battery power supply or other external

I do not put this pedal in my pedalboard but I keep it for use of rare because the sound is still pretty cool