V-Picks Psycho
Virtual Decadence Virtual Decadence

«  My favorite pick ... »

Publié le 02/01/11 à 03:28
I did that for two weeks. I bought a bundle with 5 V-Picks guitar picks adapted to low according to them.

In the pack there are two mediator Premium (comes in small red velvet bag like a jewel), the Psycho and Psycho Shredder, sold only $ 20 piece anyway. Good Shredder on the bass, I do not like (but do not worry, I'll use it on a guitar).

More than 5 mm thick, it can be scary. But already the 2.75 mm radically change the sound (even compared to my old Dunlop Stubby Little). And in the end I was looking for a comfortable and pick the thickness limit fatigue (because we need to "tap" less hard on the rope). I really could not believe it but I must say that after a few reweighed, and a little adjustment of my game strong (a polite word to say nag), especially to control the dynamics with an impact surface as small (yes it is not 5 mm on the edges, it is even extremely fine), I love the feel and the sound it gives on my Ricken 4003. When I take a Dunlop, 1) I feel we hear too much impact and that the sound is drier with less fine midrange "Ricken style" 2) I feel that I am making an effort a bit most important and over 3 hours repeated but not least 3) I do not at all holding

The so-called V-Picks grip that will not slip when it is heated in the fingers can but they are very comfortable to hold.
And in the big least is the fact that they are transparent (I do not know if it is red). Because I've "lost" one in my home studio .. I have not found a week after next to me. At $ 20 a mediator, it pisses them lose so easily (I guess on stage in the dark).

The other V-Pick Pack Premium Bass are very good too and they all give a different sound. But Psycho is by far my favorite right behind the freakishly Wide Pointed (2.75 mm to 4 $).

In any case considering the money that is happening in our instruments, a mediator at $ 20 it may seem very excessive (my wife thinks I'm crazy) but it changes all the sound that a change in pickups, EQ or different strings. Too bad they are only available on the net, I loved them all.