Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum
Electro-Harmonix 44 Magnum
gregzerozero gregzerozero

«  any good in a pedalboard »

Publié le 11/28/10 à 11:39
Small box format nano

A bright switch
1 volume
and ..... that's it
Sort 44W theory, we will return

Config simple, impossible to do better.
1 volume, turn harder and it goes .......
Its neutral on the first half, after it saturates the simple crunch has the toughest disto
But be careful about 44W is little information but it is actually a clear 25watts (potentiometer 12) and above it with the disto ....

My case is special. I am a singer and I took my guitar (Les Paul DC) mainly for our guitarist does not come, so I put it in a small pedal box with my ME25 multi effects boss and I went off the HP 2x12 Marshall is our guitarist the premises requisitioned.
I never exceeds 1 / 3 the volume, partly because the volume is more than enough, and secondly because I want a clear sound that I may change my pedals which integrates with an amp simulator.
So for rock, metal and blues is very good for the Jazz will not ca.
I love her very slight staining of Electro Harmonix (it can be in my head) but it's very rock in my use, Led Zep, Kravitz and other ...
Lacks a little heat but obviously there is not a lamp in my circuit.

I use it for quite some months and it's nickel, I think I make little HP eun Engl E110 for the couple his and not each time through the HP of our guitarist. I'll be adding a tube pedal to warm the sound a bit but you can almost put his head in the cover of a guitar, what more .... From