Audiowarrior Mountain Banjo Reason ReFill
The Audiowarrior Mountain Banjo Reason Refill is an Open G-tuned virtual banjo designed to add true stereo-sampled banjo character, spirit, and musicality to your songwriting compositions.
It Includes a Chromatic Combinator for standard note mapping and use of Banjo MIDI files plus strummable NN-XT combinator chords & strummable and pickable NNXT chords with root notes that default to C3 ascending.
NN-XT Advanced Sampler Banjo Chords:
Minimum System Requirements:
- Software: Reason 3.0, 4.0 or later
- Reason 3.0 is required to utilize the Combinator modules
- Hardware: Macintosh: 667MHz Power Macintosh: G4, with 512MB of RAM, MacOS X 10.2.8 or later, 1024x768 screen thousands of colors.
- Hardware: Windows: 733MHz Pentium: III/Athlon: with 512MB of RAM, Windows: 2000 /XP/Vista, 1024x768 screen thousands of colors.
For an audio sample and more info visit www.audiowarrior.com/AudioWarriorMountainBanjoReasonRefill.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Universal Audio EMT 140 Universal Audio announced the release of the EMT 140 Classic Plate Reverb plug-in for the UAD platform.
- MeldaProduction MDrummer Small v3 MeldaProduction has announced that the first Mac OS X version of MDrummer Small is now available as a Public Beta version (a Windows version is also available).
- Sensomusic Updates Usine 5 Sensomusic has updated Usine to beta version 5.13.