StageClix Digital Wireless System
StageClix is a digital wireless guitar/bass system for the professional audiomarket.
StageClix uses digital technologies of CD-quality running on a frequency of 2.4 GHz, because this is available worldwide and legal to use. The system has a battery life of at least 15 hours straight use, on two (rechargeable) AAA-penline batteries, according to StageClix.
The batteries are supposed to recharge quickly and automatically, 80% in 3 hours, when the transmitter is plugged into the receiver.
The transmitter has been designed to fit on all brands of (bass-)guitars, and there's no beltpack needed. The plug is the transmitter.
Specs, according to StageClix:
- No audible delay (< 3 milliseconds)
- Digital CD-quality (no compander)
- Small/ Light (transmitter is about the size of a lighter)
- Can be used legally worldwide (2.4 GHz-band)
- Works on rechargeable batteries, these are (quickly) being recharged when the transmitter is plugged into the receiver
- True plug&play
- Works 15 hours straight
- 12 stageClix-transmitters can be used simultaneously without interference
- 60 metres reach (open field)
For more information, visit their web site at www.stageclix.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Electro-Harmonix recently announced the release of the Holy Grail reverb in a die-cast chassis.
- Suhr Guitar LE 2009 w/ Elixir Strings Suhr Guitars' newest model has a 3/4 inch maple top that is glued onto an alder body and commemorative inlay work on the fingerboard.
- Red Brand Copper Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Red Brand Guitar Strings has launched a brand of copper bronze acoustic strings.