StageClix is a digital wireless guitar/bass system for the professional audiomarket.
StageClix uses digital technologies of CD-quality running on a frequency of 2.4 GHz, because this is available worldwide and legal to use. The system has a battery life of at least 15 hours straight use, on two (rechargeable) AAA-penline batteries, according to StageClix.
The batteries are supposed to recharge quickly and automatically, 80% in 3 hours, when the transmitter is plugged into the receiver.
The transmitter has been designed to fit on all brands of (bass-)guitars, and there’s no beltpack needed. The plug is the transmitter.
Specs, according to StageClix:
- No audible delay (< 3 milliseconds)
- Digital CD-quality (no compander)
- Small/ Light (transmitter is about the size of a lighter)
- Can be used legally worldwide (2.4 GHz-band)
- Works on rechargeable batteries, these are (quickly) being recharged when the transmitter is plugged into the receiver
- True plug&play
- Works 15 hours straight
- 12 stageClix-transmitters can be used simultaneously without interference
- 60 metres reach (open field)
For more information, visit their web site at www.stageclix.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.